In Medieval Scotland, Princess Merida of the group Dunbroch is given a bow and bolt by her dad, King Fergus, for her 6th birthday celebration to the daunt of her mom, Queen Elinor. While wandering into the forested areas to bring a stray bolt, Merida experiences a will-o’- the-wisp. Before long a short time later, Mor’du, an immense evil spirit bear, assaults the family. Merida escapes on horseback with Elinor, while Fergus and his men battle off Mor’du, however, the battle costs him one of his legs.
At the point when Merida gives the spell, like a cake, to Elinor, it makes Elinor change into a bear, unfit to talk yet at the same time holding the vast majority of her human identity. Merida comes back to the witch’s bungalow with Elinor, just to think that its betrayed, and finds a message from the witch: except if Merida can “patch the bond torn by pride” before the second dawn, the spell will end up lasting. Merida and Elinor are driven by the wisps to antiquated remains, where they experience Mor’du. Understanding that Mor’du was the sovereign in the legend, Merida pledges that she won’t let a similar thing happen to her mom, and closes she needs to repair the family woven artwork she harmed amid their contention .. Source- Wiki
Brave (2012) Full Movie Full Voice Cast
- Kelly Macdonald as Merida,
- Peigi Barker as Young Merida.
- Emma Thompson as Queen Elinor
- Billy Connolly as King Fergus
- Julie Walters as The Witch
- Robbie Coltrane as Lord Dingwall.
- Kevin McKidd as Lord MacGuffin and Young MacGuffin,
- Craig Ferguson as Lord Macintosh
- Steven Cree as Young Macintosh.
- Steve Purcell as The Raven/Crow
- Patrick Doyle as Martin, the guard.
- John Ratzenberger as Gordon, the guard.
- Sally Kinghorn and Eilidh Fraser as Maudie, the castle maid.
- Callum O’Neill as Wee Dingwall.
IMDB Ratings: 7.1/10
Directed by: Mark Andrews
Produced by: Katherine Sarafian
Written by: Brenda Chapman
Release Date: 22 June 2012 (USA)
Genres: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Playtime: 1 Hour & 33 Minutes.